i'm listening to sean paul's get busy and wit my mood like that this song sounds like crap! itz like bla bla bla bla bla.. NOISE!! did nothing the whole day.. well i did study a lil but the whole day waz like crap.. kinda moody today.. hmm.. wonder y.. not pms for sure.. aargh! watever..
hope my mood getz better later so that i can do some studyin done.. now i'm wondering wat kinda questions will come out tomoro.. will be havin Drama tomoro.. *starez into space*
ahh!! my fav song!! Shania Twain's From This Moment.. jiwang habis this song.. *meltz*
anywayz.. i've nothing to rite now.. nothing's coming out.. so that's it!
I do swear that I'll alwayz be there
I'd give anything and everything and I will always care
Through weakness and strength, happiness and sorrow
For better or for worse
I will love you with every beat of my heart
0 comments:
Post a Comment