Wednesday, April 26, 2006

My first tagged post

You are in an alternate universe. You are a single person not involved in any relationship, and you have just published a New York Times bestseller. A movie studio has invited you to Hollywood to talk about a movie deal for three days, and as part of the wooing process, they offer to host a one-on-one dinner each night with the celebrity of your choice. Who would you pick? It could be a star you want to have a shot at ‘hooking up’ with, or it could just be someone you admire.

So Vince tagged me. And I told myself I MUST do this post for the heck of it. So there, my first tagged post. So bla bla bla, the three people I would like 'hooking up' with would be as follows:

The Filipino actor, Diether Ocampo. I choose him purely for his good looks and hunky body. And when he smiles.. *pengsan* Sue me for being shallow. I don't care. *ppbbhfft* Who can resist his good looks? I bet even u straight guys out there are turning gay now. *grins* And oh, I think I'll make him the villain of my movie. I bet with him, my movie will shoot straight to number one within a week! With that arrogant, bad-ass attitude, fierce sexy look and all. *drools*



Next up, it's none other than Prince William! My eyes first set on this adorable prince when I was 13. I even declared myself his wife and that NO ONE could ogle or touch him. He was for me and me alone!
(Which reminds me of my friends and I back in Form 1. We all had our celebrity 'husbands'. Mag's hubby was Brian of BSB, Jamie's hubby was KevinBuluTebal of BSB and so on and so forth. U get the pic la. There was Nick Carter, Jonathan Brandis, Ekin Cheng, Sharukh Khan, just to name a few)
He was like so freaking cute back then. Now that he's all MAN and stuff, I don't really find him THAT cute. OK only la. But his brother Prince Harry is getting hot lately. OK back to the story, why Wille you say. Why for money and power of course! *evil grin* OK wait. You know what? I think I change my mind. I want Prince Harry. If I'm 13, Prince William. But now, bring on Harry plsssss! *grins*


Now you know why I wanna 'hook-up' with him? *drools*


Now for the grand finale. The last person I wanna 'hook-up' with, well not really hook-up la but the very one person I SO wanna meet is *drum rolls*


The one and only OPRAH! And why her? Oh come on! Who doesn't wanna meet Oprah? She's Oprah OK? 'Nuff said. =)

So there, I'm done with my tagged post! YAY for me! Took me quite some time to finish this post but lo and behold, it's done! Now I need to take medicine and take a nap. I'm sick.

S.T.U.P.I.D

Again, YAY for me for finishing this post!

Oh ya! I can't end this entry without tagging! So..

YER IT!

3 comments:

anthraxxxx said...

uh where's the best selling story?

anthraxxxx said...

"Now you know why I wanna 'hook-up' with him? *drools*"

Coz he just digged for "something" under his pants? :P

-m- said...

erm erm erm.. no?

*innocent face*

*lol*

 

Just another blog ..