Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Felt like blogging

Felt like blogging. Though I have no idea what I'm gonna blog about.

Time flies way too fast. I'm already into my fifth month of working. That's nearly half a year! And I still feel as if I just started working last month. *shrugs*

Weekdays pass by like totiz. And weekends pass by like nobody's nenek kebayan's business. *ppbbfftt*

I miss taking photographs. I miss baking. I miss my ponies. I miss having mini TV series marathons. I miss messing with photoshop for hours. I miss doing nothing.

Crap. I'm disconnected from the internet and I can't seem to reconnect. Bladihel.

Nvm, I shall continue typing till it reconnects.

Oh! I was eating gummy bears just now and decided to *snap snap*


OK my attempt to create that light box illusion totally failed. But heck, I didn't use a light box so it's pretty ok I guess? Could have photoshoped but I didn't coz I like my pics 'raw'. I only photoshop to add in captions. Nothing else. Blabber blabber ok I'll stop.

Another thing I wanna post for the heck of it is this :


It's part of a flier I designed when I was still bumming around. Too bad the project kinda flopped and the design didn't 'make it'. The manager went MIA and now the club is closed or something? Don't know. Anyone wants to use the design? Buzz me aight? No right clicking and saving the pic! All rights reserved!! =)

So many mozkitos these days. Terrible. Kena attack giler babi.

Anyways, that's all I have to blabber for now. Let's hope I'll blog more often.

0 comments:

 

Just another blog ..