I feel like there's a need to blog.
So here I am blogging.
The past two days were horrible. Knocked out the minute I reached my room. Didn't even bother to eat. Terrible pounding headache. Fever, nausea, feeling all yucky. Ugh. Am alright now.
I have to be in KL tomoro. Again. Been travelling quite a bit the past two weeks. But thankfully I don't have to drive up tomoro. Will be chauffeured. Heh.
* * * * *
How long does it take to ruin something? (Well that something can be anything) Sometimes things are better left as it is. Just living it in the moment, sugar and spice and everything nice.
It's funny how u meet someone u can get along with, u talk about everything under the sun, then just one day *poof* u don't talk anymore. You only IM/SMS/call when ur bored. And the conversation's usually "Hi, whatcha up to? I'm bored."
Seeing symptoms now.
It's pathetic, really. Which explains why I'd rather be an antisocial bitch and stick around with my groupie. (*heh* groupie)
=/
*ppbbfffttt*
* * * * *
How long does it take to figure out a person?
Not long I suppose.
Hmm?
* * * * *
I need to fall sick. Like really sick. It's high time I fall sick.
Yes?
No?
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment