Saturday, September 05, 2009

Just get back up when it knocks you down

There's this uneasiness that's been bugging me for the past two weeks. At first I thought it was because of the meeting that I had this afternoon. The crazy stress and anxiety. Ugh. But the meeting went fine, better than I expected in fact. But it's 1242 hours, and I still feel yucky. I can't pin point what's bugging me.

I hate this feeling.

I've been doing all kinds of things to feel better. From listening music, to chatting with friends, to watching tv, to playing with my camera, to playing with my colorful windmill, but nothing helped.

Ugh.

I.hate.this.feeling.

-.-

I feel yucky.

I feel empty.

I'm :((

:(

3 comments:

Adriel D.K said...

Datang bulan ka? I heard drinking coke will faster the process

Anonymous said...

you probably have some unfinished business to finish.. be it work or personal....

Anonymous said...

you probably have some unfinished business to finish.. be it work or personal....

 

Just another blog ..