Sunday, August 28, 2005

screeeech.. *crash* F.U.C.K!!!

Even tho i slept late yesterday nite, i stil woke up kinda early. Dono why. I did nothing the whole day. Was at the police station til about 12+ in the morning yest with Daryl. I find the Malaysian police force pretty fucked up. I wonder where they got their manners from. They're all so RUDE! Geez! So unfriendly. They don't smile and if u ask them something, they'l bark at u! Ello! If i knew the procedure, I wouldn't be asking rite? BODO! I should write a complain letter or something. But wat the heck, as if anyone would give a damn. SCREW THE MALAYSIAN POLICE FORCE! And their toilets are so super dirty! Smelly and dirty! So gross!

Anywayz, about the accident yest. I was on my way to sending my fren back after work. The traffic along the road on the way to his house was slow. In front of me was a Honda CRV. The Honda slowed down and eventually stopped. I did the same thing. Both our cars were stationary. Then suddenly I heard this really loud screeching sound. Before I could figure where the sound came from, *crash* the Wira behind me screwed me in the ass and I went forward and screwed the Honda's ass. Talk about being sandwiched *shrugs* The first word to come out of my mouth was 'F.U.C.K!!' The front bonnet was seriously badly damaged. Thankfully it didn't damage the engine inside. Then I started panicking. First thing I did was to call Daryl, coz the car ain't mine. It's his. Or rather, his brother's. I was like 'Shit, Damon's gonna hate me for life'. Why? Becoz Daryl and Damon kinda had a row about letting me use the car. They were afraid that this kinda thing would happen, esp Damon. And yesterday, the worst happened. So, Daryl told me what to do. Did as he said. Since I'm not in the wrong, I'm gonna claim from the lady's insurance company who screwed me in the ass. (This is so that Damon doesn't have to get involved. The car is insured under his name. So we're keeping this accident thing from him.) The damage to the Honda wasn't really bad. Thanks to his spare tyre casing. That thing is really tough! Only the lock for it broke, and minor scratches. And the Wira behind me, well her lights pecah to the max, half the number plate gone, and her bonnet kemek (but not as bad as mine, mine is like ternaik wei, like mountain!) Overall, the car with the worst damages was mine. (So unfair rite? *uugh*)

So, lodged the police report, tomoro going to the police station to get the photo and copy of the report, and then to the insurance company to see wat goes on from there. Hopefully the car will be in it's original state ASAP. Damn shy driving the car around like that. Heads all turn and u can see their expressions like 'WHOAAA!!!' and I'm sure they'l be saying 'Of coz la.. see? Lady driver wei!' *groans* BUT I'M INNOCENT OK!??

Anywayz, hope everything will go smoothly and Damon doesn't have to know until the car is fixed. Let's hope the insurance company doesn't need anything/documents/etc that concerns Damon. *crosses fingers*

Supposed to be doing some work now but I can't get my IIS to work properly. Damn tension. Will probly try again after this.

Now I juz can't wait to go back to Malacca. I wanna relax, get away from KL, and have fun. *sigh*

2 comments:

anthraxxxx said...

The malaysian police force are either corrupt or smelly. My buttock pun kalah. Give them moolahs and they will give u the widest grin they ever had.

-m- said...

Yea, I will have to agree wit u on this.

CORRUPTED to the MAX and SMELLIER than ur BUTTOCKS!

hehehe

 

Just another blog ..