Rite! A brand new look!
I've tonnes of work all piled up waiting for me but instead of doing them, what do I do? THIS! *slaps forehead*
Now the thing is, I dono why it doesn't come out like how it comes out in the preview. Help me someone? Please?
For example, I got rid of the image borders for the profile pic. It doesn't appear anymore in the preview, but it still comes out in the real one! And also the links, on hover they're supposed to be BLURRED, but it doesn't in the real one. It BLURS in the preview tho. WHY!?
I've gone thru the coding like a MILLION times. But I can't seem to find the problem. *uughhh* I'm wasting too much time on this.
I'l probly figure this some other time.
Now, I'm off to bed!! *hop hop hop*
ps: I've got two more new ponies!!! *yay* Blue Denim & Peachy Pie!
Monday, September 05, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment