Wednesday, September 21, 2005

wooHoOoOooOO!!!

I'M FINALLY DONE WITH THE WEBSITE!! WOOOOHOOOoOOoOOoo!!!! NOW LET'S ALL JUMP FOR JOY!! YEEeEeEehAAAAaaAa!!

I tell u I'm literally jumping for joy now! At long long last!! I'm SO FUCKING HAPPY NOW I dono how to describe how I'm feeling! *jump jump jump*

I'm very sure that my boss is gonna ask me to add some stuff to the website but what the heck?! The most important thing is that I've finished all the important parts! Now I can sleep in PEACE. Say it with me, P.E.A.C.E!! These past few months I've been sleeping with html and asp lingering in my head! SERIOUS! It's friggin scary ok?!

WooHooOo!! Now it's time to sleep! No more html, no more asp. Well, at least for the time being!

*boink boink boink*

2 comments:

anthraxxxx said...

P.I.S.S!!!

Anonymous said...

PISS?! As in kencing kinda piss?!

 

Just another blog ..