Mooncakes, TouchNGo & 3000 friggin' datas!

Today I had to:-
Do accounts reconciliation *which is something I HATE doing* [not finished]
Call up TouchNGo & register dono wat shit online [not all the cards are registered, hence task not finished]
Look for mooncakes which are HALAL [I have no idea where to start. Any idea anyone?] I din know that HALAL mooncakes existed. Damn sakai rite?
Transfer nearly 3000 datas into excel form [I'm only like halfway done]
Renew the AAM cards for the company cars [This is the ONLY thing done]
And also, those other stuff like preparing cheques and receipts and stuff
Super duper bz day for me today. I hate it when I've too many things to do. In the morning I was doing the usual stuff, cheques and receipts and stuff like that. Then, when it was almost lunch, the workload juz came pouring in like there was no tomoro. *groanz*
Couldn't finish everything so I had to bring work from office back to finish. Sucky! Looks like another busy nite for me. Not forgetting that I've TWO websites,FYP and seminar that I've to do! Darn! I'm way behind schedule! HELP!! I need time management classes *tension*
5 comments:
wahahha that halal moon cake pic is so damn funny! wahahaha!
hahhahhahahhahahhahahahhahhahhahahaha........... aaaahhhhhhhhhh hhhahahahahhahhahahahahahahaha... *til the sun sets*
*pengsan*
you can get halal mooncakes at jaya jusco's supermarkets. Im sure they have it in Melaka. ask those overeager sales "executives" which ones are halal. (and yes, jj does sell non-halal mooncakes, which kinda freaky to me, cuz im so blurr, i might just bite into one)
JJ, got it =) The thing is, I need FIFTY BOXES of mooncakes. So that's erm, 200 mooncakes!
I think gettin 'em from JJ will b kinda expensive. So, I've to search sommore.
But thanks anywayz daintychic!
Post a Comment