Just another blog ..
..so move along now
Home
Posts RSS
Comments RSS
Edit
Friday, September 23, 2005
This goes out to you
I've been meaning to post this for quite sometime but refrained myself. But today, I've had enuff!!
Some ppl can be such a
BITCH
sometimes! *ugggh* Nice to u when they need something. A total bitch when they don't.
DOUBLE HEADED SNAKE!!
I PITY U FOR UR LACK OF MORALS!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
-m-
View my complete profile
The Box
Archive
►
2009
(21)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(4)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(6)
►
2008
(21)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(6)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(1)
►
2007
(29)
►
December
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(4)
►
2006
(81)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(9)
▼
2005
(78)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(13)
▼
September
(27)
Thoughts at 2.20PM
itchy!!! *scratch*
i can't think of a title at the moment
rain rain go away/bitching session
This goes out to you
FYP
wooHoOoOooOO!!!
yucky lunch
Now I know why drugs make u go 'wheeeeeee'
I like Dr. Shankar coz he gives me MC
my weekend
paper-throwin in the office
Carlo is C.R.U.E.L!!
midori is falling sick
Midori's Little Pony Tale
My Day
6.20PM
The evil side of Midori
Friends
Little Pony Tale
Midori and Ponies
Mooncakes, TouchNGo & 3000 friggin' datas!
Like say whattttt?
I'm falling asleeeeeeeeeeeeeep
one comes up! the other goes down!
Midori tak puas
no time to sleep but there's time to mess around
►
August
(10)
►
July
(13)
►
2004
(5)
►
December
(1)
►
September
(4)
Peeps
adk
christina
janicely
lat
lili-z
miss ironic
vince's sactuary
wussy
Just another blog ..
0 comments:
Post a Comment