I'm sick of debugging the stupid website. So here I am, escaping from what I call torment.
I was talking to Vivian last weekend about how pretentious some ppl can be. In the working world, which I had the opportunity to go through for the past 6 months, has been a real eye-opener. People are not as nice as they seem. The thing about me is, when I don't like a person, I show it. And it's obvious. Like WAY TOOOOOO obvious. I'l be very sarcastic, and I'l be very hostile. I particularly HATE ppl who are nice in front of u, and at the back of u, stabs u like nobody's business. So I tend to avoid ppl like that. Vivian, being my very close friend, knows this trait of mine. My reasoning for being like that would be, 'Why should I be nice to u when I don't like u? It'll be so fake rite? If I were to be nice to u, what difference does it make me from u?'. For me, I'd rather the person tell me or show me that he/she doesn't like me than to be all 'Hi how are u?' when they're in front of u and then 'She's a bitch' behind ur back.
I juz don't understand why ppl juz can't be who they really are? Must there be so many sides of a person?
I told Vivian that I so do not agree with being nice to the person I don't like. She says, it's not about being fake or pretentious. It's all about manners. U noe, courtesy sake. Say hi when u see them. Or juz smile. If u know a person is like that, juz keep ur distance and put him/her in ur black book. After hearing her reasoning, I think her approach is somewhat more civilised than mine. *lol*
So I'l try being a nicer person. It's gonna be very hard coz to me it's still 'Why should I be nice to u and then let u take advantage of me and then make my life oh so miserable?'. But I'll still try.
Be nice to me and I'll be nice to u. Bite me once, I'll probably forgive u. Bite me twice, u're in for some serious shit from up above. *grins*
Wednesday, September 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
123..
321..
Post a Comment