It's raining here and I can't go back. I can if I want to but I don't wanna be wasting my time in the jam so I'l be chillin in the office til the time is right for me to go back *grins*
Gonna be doing my FYP while waiting to go back *groans* No choice, way behind schedule and I've an apointment with my supervisor tomoro *pouts*
* * * * * * * * * * * * *Midori's gonna start bitching now. U can skip this part if u want to.
She's manipulative, a double headed snake, in short, a bitch. Can't understand why am I still so nice to her. I always tell myself to be nice to others. Mummy tells me that all the time too. But should I be nice to those who exploit me? You tell me.
Some ppl juz try WAY TOOOOOOOO hard to be cool. And I HATE THAT! Why can't u juz be urself? Copying what others do is NOT COOL! Trying to suck up on ppl is NOT COOL! Thinking that u're cool when u're not, is NOT COOL! Trying to act cool is NOT COOL! And most importantly, TRYING TO BE COOL BECOZ U THINK I'M COOL IS WAY WAY WAY NOT COOL! BLAH! It really muses me how some ppl are SO LAME and do not have their own sense of originality! So Petaling Street wei!
How do u tell a fren, who can be considered quite close, that you can't go on lending him/her money month after month after month? A working adult, borrowing money from a student? Maths gone wrong rite? I mean even though the person pays me back, don't u think it's a habit which is a tad too unhealthy? And how do u tell a friend that his/her current spending habit has got to change? This person here is best described as a person who bites off more than he/she can chew. Tho here it means monetory wise *sigh* Then I think again to myself, who am I to be telling him/her how he/she should spend his/her money? =|
Blah..
Better be doing my FYP now. Enuff of complaining and whining and bitching and watever u call it.
1 comments:
A classic bitch.
Post a Comment