Sunday, September 18, 2005

I like Dr. Shankar coz he gives me MC

Went to watch football with Daryl juz now. My heart stopped beating a couple of times juz now. And Glenn smsed me saying the match was boring. BORING?! Damn kan cheong wei! OK la I admit it was a BIT boring. But at that point of time, if any goals were scored, that's it! It was a 0-0 draw. Sad but *phew*

Had naan with tandoori chicken for dinner *yummy* After that dropped by Carrefour to get some stuff. Then went to the doctor. Felt/feeling very sick now. The doctor I went to see is my regular doctor, Dr. Shankar. He looks like SO chinese but I dono why his name is like that. Anywayz, went in, bla bla bla, the usual lar. Then..

Dr: Having a lot of stress lately? I see u're having breakouts.
Me: *malu* Yea, sorta.

!@#$%$&@!#%$

*pouts*

Two more weeks, two more weeks, two more weeks. *inhale* *exhale* *inhale* *exhale*

Anywayz, Dr. Shankar was so nice to gimme MC for tomoro. I've been to other doctors before and I tell u, it's so damn friggin hard to get MC. But this Dr. Shankar I tell u, he's SO nice! I don't even have to ask! Everytime I go see him, he'll gimme MC. I think he likes me! *lol* *prasan* So nice rite?

There was once, I went to another doctor, I asked for MC and u noe what she asked me? 'Are u having any problems at work?' It's like waddafark? I am sick and I juz wanna stay home and rest! Do u noe how shitty is it to be working when u're sick? I dono why isit so hard to issue out MCs. Ppl sick la wei! Kesian ppl and let the fler rest ma! Rite?

So no work for me tomoro! Tho I don't have to go to work tomoro, I still have work for me to do at home *grr*

Time for me to sleep now. Medicine kicking in.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey,

When ever I surf on web I never forget to visit this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]You have really contiributed very good info here midzworld.blogspot.com. I am sure due to busy scedules we really do not get time to care about our health. Let me present you with one fact here. Recent Research points that about 60% of all U.S. grownups are either obese or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Hence if you're one of these individuals, you're not alone. Its true that we all can't be like Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox, and have sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? You can easily lose with with little effort. Some improvement in of daily activity can help us in losing weight quickly.

About me: I am author of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also mentor who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under painful training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for effortless weight loss.

 

Just another blog ..