
Was messing around and this is the end product. A lil weird-lookin but what the heck! *grins* In the office rite now, and for the past two days, I've been stoning in the office coz I've NOTHING to do! Nice rite? *lol* Another 3 days to go and I'm done with my industrial training. Will be going back to Malacca for a short break before classes start on the 10th. So not looking forward *pouts*
Will be going for bakuteh later. And on Thursday, will be going to North Port (or isit West Port? Blah. Bad memory.) for seafood! *drooool*
Btw, I've been tagged by Vince but I'm juz too lazy to do it. So, yea.. See la when I'm a lil more rajin then I'll post it up =)
Now I wanna go jump around for a while. Feeling a lil hyper *silly grin* Over and out!
1 comments:
Cis pemalas betul.
Post a Comment