Tuesday, September 27, 2005

itchy!!! *scratch*

*scratch scratch* I'm having rashes on my legs again! Cannot tahan! Dono why. Doctor said it's allergy. To what? Can be anything from A-Z. Don't like it. I'm always having this dong dong rashes on my legs every now and then. And I'l be scratching and scratching all the way. Macam anjing! *grrrr* Scratch scratch then got scar. *tension* But luckily the scars go off.. (Then they're not considered as scars rite?) Thanks to the medicine the doctor gave.

*scratch scratch* *gerammmmmmmmm*

Bakuteh session juz now was ok. Our yakking session varied from bitching about this particular guy from office, to guys' underwear, to kinky sex stuff. They were all conversing in canto/mandarin so I din yak as much as I usually would. I juz sat and listened and laughed. And yes, of coz I understand what they were blabbering about.

*yawn* I'm tired. Guess I'l be hitting the bunks now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

apalah mau jadi dunia sekarang kan?? kat vince's page ada penis.. sini pulak ada underwear. ish ish.. taubat taubat..

Anonymous said...

but underwear better than pe-penis rite?!!

 

Just another blog ..