Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Midori's Little Pony Tale


yuensern says:
who the heck got u started on this man?


I'm gonna post about my pony story today *grins*

So where do I start? Hmm.. OK, I was link surfing about a month ago and I came across a blog where the blogger has pictures of My Little Pony toys. When I saw them I was like 'PONIESSSS!!!'. U see, I grew up watching this cartoon as a kid (which includes Jem and the Holagrams, Gloworms, Thundercat, Smurfs, Carebears, Transformers, etc). Would wake up like super early during the weekends to watch it. But I so totally LOVE Jem, My Little Pony, Gloworms & Carebears *grins* So anywayz, when I saw the pony toys, I immediately went 'I WANNNNNNNT'. So I went to *mylittlepony.com to check out the products, and discovered that ponies aren't THAT exp.

Dragged my friend to Toys R Us to look for ponies. When I saw them I literally turned 5 again! I juz SO LOVE Toys R Us!! Barbies, Polly Pockets, etc. SO NICE!! And during that time, Toys R Us was having this special promo on My Little Pony and it was friggin CHEAP! Juz last month itself I bought FOUR ponies. That's an average of a pony a week. *grins*

I've been a good girl this month, haven't bought a single pony! That's only becoz I do not have the time to go to Toys R Us *hehe* I've been bugging almost EVERYONE to get me a pony. So far I've Peachy Pie, Denim Blue, (these two are all the way from Penang, Christine got them for me) Star Dasher and Bumblesweet. I'm looking for Periwinkle. *hint hint*

Yea, so that's my little pony tale. I'm like so obsessed with it at the moment. They're juz SO CUTE! I'l put up some pics some time later to convince u all (esp Yuen Sern and Allen) that ponies are absolutely adorable.

*While u're at mylittlepony.com, try coloring ponies! Or u could choreograph ur own pony dance! Absolutely FUN FUN FUN!!

OK, that's it for now.

YAM CHA TIME with Alex and Chris!!

0 comments:

 

Just another blog ..