Was chatting with a fren on MSN. Was talking about this 'person' whom
I DON'T LIKE oh wait..
HATE to be exact becoz she
TAKES ADVANTAGE of u,
CHEATS UR MONEY and
THINKS SHE'S PRETTY,CUTE & ADORABLE! *yuck* The doodle I doodled was how she asked a guy fren of ours whether she's pretty. I promise u I am NOT exaggerating! HONEST!

PS: I feel so guilty putting this post up *uughh* But what the heck!! Will probly delete this post later. Or mebe not? MUAHAHAHAHA! *evil sinister laugh*
OK, I gotta be back to doing my work now!!!
3 comments:
Interesting points. There's a range of holistic dog allergy treatment related material at my Healthy Happy Dogs site. If you're interested in holistic dog allergy treatment , the site is an invaluable resource. That's what my readers say, anyway. I love to update the holistic dog allergy treatment material regularly. Make sure you request your special free dog health report while you're there!
First penis enlargement, now dog treatment. lol Turn on ur comment verification lah. Oh yea, dont take this post lah> let it be. At least you did not paste the whole conversation here. Hahaha keep on blogging!
hehe! It's DONE!
So, NO MORE SPAMMERS!!!
Post a Comment