Tuesday, September 06, 2005

one comes up! the other goes down!

Just when I got the link thingy to work properly, the stupid shoutbox is messing with me *uggh* Post it once and see how many comes out? Half a DOZEN!

And I tot flooble was screwed up *muka tension*

And I can't access myshoutbox.com. Dono what's wrong with it. Oh bother. Will mess with it later *sigh*

Plans for the nite? Industrial training monthly report and web project. It's nv finishing! *groans*

Gonna lie down for a while, then start on my work.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog. We should all be interested in health and health, and you might want to check out my health - it's all about health. Thanks!

-m- said...

WHY am I always getting anonymous comments?

Is SOMEONE trying to play a trick on me or something?

From STAR WARS to HEALTH?!

*pengsan*

I think this has something to do with the new layout.

anthraxxxx said...

Another saga of spamming 101.

-m- said...

ooH!

spammmmmms!

darn those spammers!!

 

Just another blog ..