Sunday, September 18, 2005

my weekend

I'm like so sick of being so bz! *bluek* Even tho I've been bz and under a lot of stress, don't worry, I'm still very together, no breakdowns, no bla bla nonsense. I still jump around in the office, doodle on the office's notice board, screaming, lafing, etc. I've been doing OT the whole week! From Monday to Saturday! Crazy onot? *grins* And I brought back work from office to do at home again. Have been doing office work the whole afternoon. What a weekend ay?

Anywayz, my sore throat's gone, having cough now *sigh* And juz yesterday, developed nosey problemo *pouts* So I'm having runny nose and dry throat. And I had potato chips for lunch juz now! *grins* Too lazy to go out and buy food, and I'm sick of maggi *yuck*

Two more weeks till I finish my industrial training! *yay* And it's back to classes *boo* Next sem is definitely gonna b a VERY bz sem. FINAL SEM OI!

Gotta jump into the shower now. Gonna pick Daryl up from Pudu!

0 comments:

 

Just another blog ..