Sunday, October 02, 2005

bla bla


I'll make this short. I'm really sleepy now.

Thursday - Seafood in Klang. EXCELLENT FOOD! Went gallavanting around Klang. Nice. After Klang, went to Bukit Saga for an excellent view of KL. Got back around 3am.

Friday - Woke up for work. Like zombie like that. Went to Ampang for dinner. Then to Dahrul Ehsan Club for karaoke and booze. Was suppose to have a Malibu session at JK's place but tak jadi. Went to the mamak instead. Again got back around 3. Slept at 3.30.

Saturday - Woke up at 10. Went back to the office to clear out my stuff. Went for lunch with JK, Kiat and Alex. Got back at around 4. Slept at 5, woke up at 7. Went out at 8 for curry fish head with Eric and Alex. Hanged out at Alex's place for a few rounds of chor dai di. Yam cha session after that at TBR with Johnny, his gal, Alex and Eric. Got back at about 1+. Juz finished clearing my room and packing my stuff. Going back to Malacca tomoro. *yay*

I'm like dead tired now. Gonna zzzzzz! Will post up pics and all real soon :)

PS: I'm hugging the giant prawny in the pic *grin*

0 comments:

 

Just another blog ..