I woke up around 8 this morning.
SHIT!!
Ransacked my table to look for my timetable to check what time class starts. Check check check. *bangs head on the table*
IT'S SATURDAY LA WEI!!!
Back to sleep, back to sleep. *zzzzz*
Ransacked my table to look for my timetable to check what time class starts. Check check check. *bangs head on the table*
Back to sleep, back to sleep. *zzzzz*
10.45AM
*phone rings*
Me: HellO *in a very sleepy voice of coz*
Stella: Sleeping heh? *giggle giggle*
Me: Ya la.. Wazup?
Stella: Wanna go JJ not? After my car is fixed I go pick u up. Hot la stay at home.
Me: Can ah.. What time?
Stella: When the car is fixed I call u ok?
Me: OK
12.00PM
SMS(Stella): Dono what time oni the car will be ready. Now got new problem. Gotta change timing belt and bla bla bla.
SMS(Me): Excuse for ur mechanic to tatap ur wajah yang sexy a lil longer. That's why. I'm hungwee!
SMS(Stella): Haha! I'm oso dying of hunger. When OK adi I'll call u.
1.53PM
I'm still here waiting for Cik Lalat. My stomach now berkeroncong like dono what like that. FooOooOoooOd!! I shall munch on a bar of Zip now. Kenot tahan.
*hugweeeeeeeeeee*
** EDITED **
Cik Lalat came at about 3PM. Can u imagine how hungree I was? Went for curry pan mee. Sedappppp. And Cik Lalat was complaining that I eat TOO SLOW! She even complained the nite before when we were out for dinner. But that's me!! EVERYONE knows I eat like a totiz *grins*
2 comments:
hahahah.. after head banged. perut oso u hantam with food. omg. apa la mo jadi.
This is what hunger does to u.. *grins*
Post a Comment