Remember I said I'd post up photos of the seafood dinner thingy in Klang? Here they are :) More pics will be posted up later (When I have the mood *grin*) There were actually more food; fish, vege, fried tofu, sotong fritters, more bamboo lala *drool*, more crabs, etc (can't remember all). But before I could get any pictures of them, the guys already gobbled everything down. Those gluttons.. *grr* Anywayz, picture time!!!
Ganas rite? Haha! More pics to come! Tune in for Part 2!
Why suddenly got BBQ in the middle? I think it's quite ok la the price, two tables ler.. Everything seafood u know? Minus the vege la.. oni one dish vege. The rest seafood. So banyak sommore.
Eh when wanna come up? We go Klang eat seafood. Hehe!
Cis you never mentioned about another table and how am I suppose to know? LOL BBQ in the middle to make it sounded more delicious. When coming up? When I got my pay check la. *fingers crossed*
6 comments:
Uh i have one question. How much does all this cost?
lol
a very good Q!
It was close to RM600 :)
One word to describe this.
OMGBBQWTF?!?!?!
*lol*
Why suddenly got BBQ in the middle? I think it's quite ok la the price, two tables ler.. Everything seafood u know? Minus the vege la.. oni one dish vege. The rest seafood. So banyak sommore.
Eh when wanna come up? We go Klang eat seafood. Hehe!
Cis you never mentioned about another table and how am I suppose to know? LOL BBQ in the middle to make it sounded more delicious. When coming up? When I got my pay check la. *fingers crossed*
My stalker kan from Klang.. We ask her to bring us.. hehe!
Post a Comment