Something is SO wrong with shoutbox! So screwed up! I can't tag ANYTHING! *frus* Flooble was screwed up, and now this?!
@$#%!&@#!
Class is at 11 tomoro. After class, me and Viv are supposed to go see our supervisor regarding FYP. *yuck* He FFK us without any notice for 2 weeks already. If he screws up on us tomoro then I'm gonna screw him upside down! *grrr*
My life has been very boring the past week. Nothing special AT ALL! Classes, tutorials, FYP, classes, tutorials, FYP. That's all! And my eating habit is also screwed up. I only eat like ONCE a day. Eat what u may ask? BREAD! Can die! If get gastric then sure die. *pouts*
Must eat, must eat. But kenot help it. Cafeteria food sucks to the max and it's WAY TOO far to be walking out juz to get food. Couldn't be bothered. I think I shall go get more food stuff this weekend. Muesli bars, cereals, oats and stuff. If this semester tak kurus pun nasib la.
Wanna go back to drawing the screen design for FYP *sigh*
Class is at 11 tomoro. After class, me and Viv are supposed to go see our supervisor regarding FYP. *yuck* He FFK us without any notice for 2 weeks already. If he screws up on us tomoro then I'm gonna screw him upside down! *grrr*
My life has been very boring the past week. Nothing special AT ALL! Classes, tutorials, FYP, classes, tutorials, FYP. That's all! And my eating habit is also screwed up. I only eat like ONCE a day. Eat what u may ask? BREAD! Can die! If get gastric then sure die. *pouts*
Must eat, must eat. But kenot help it. Cafeteria food sucks to the max and it's WAY TOO far to be walking out juz to get food. Couldn't be bothered. I think I shall go get more food stuff this weekend. Muesli bars, cereals, oats and stuff. If this semester tak kurus pun nasib la.
Wanna go back to drawing the screen design for FYP *sigh*
Roy: nice rite my hair? *big grin*
Bernard: Ah Bird! U found me! Yea I'll link u up.
Nee: Alar.. Now u gonna call me mido?
5 comments:
hahaha....mido mido anda jadi sihat dan kuat....
i so miss you
mido mido anda jadi sihat dan kuat!
*pengsan*
lol! so everyone minum mido aight?!
aww.. mishiu too nee.. lama tak buat havoc heh? :(
hehehe.. nice, nice! vewy nice!!!
haha tu la mi...no mido, no havoc la...reeeeeeeeeenduuu
Post a Comment