Tuesday, October 25, 2005

my weekend/my pony/japanese pussy

I tot my weekend would be boring. Turned out the other way.

Friday - Went for dinner with Cik Lalat at BRJ. Jerad, Terrence & Hong tagged along. After a few hours there, went to Feeling Cafe. Talked nonsense for a few more hours and then left at about 2AM.

Saturday - Refer to previous post on what happened. Later part of the day, went to Carrefour to stock up my ration. Then watched football. *sigh* Talk about football. Damn sad wei that day. For those Man Utd supporters, u get what I mean. Like Glenn says, 'Let's not talk about depressing stuff'. After footy, went rounding KL town. Got back around nearly 3AM.

Sunday - Woke up at 11. Did my laundry, cleaned my room, had maggi for lunch, and was online chatting and doing some work. Then Cik Stella suggested that we went to Mid Valley jalan-jalan. We were supposed to leave at 3.30. In the end we left at 4.30. Bought a top. I realise that everytime I go shopping with Stella, I am sure to buy SOMETHING! Stella's influence damn kao. She was also influencing me into buying this really cun skirt. But I said NO. Now I'm regretting it. *sigh* Nvm nvm. Jalan-jalan sommore, spent a LOT of time in Toys R Us. Din see any nice ponies to buy so I exited Toys R Us with no ponies. *pouts* Anywayz, met up with Daryl and we went to have bakuteh for dinner. After everything, reached home at about 11PM.

So there, my weekend. *grins*

And oh, got this from Vince's page. Damn funny to the max. Go check it out. The Japanese chick who's obssessed with her pussy.

Sneak preview:
My name is Naru, I find English to be little difficult. I am from Osaka in Japan. I think my number one love is pussy! I do occasionally look at pussy pictures and find them very cute! I have only one pussy, I like to pet it. It is smooth. Do you like my pussy? You should also send pussy picture to me, I will enjoy it, it makes Naru happy! Naru is silly sometimes, and favorite is to take picture of my pussy in my mouth! My friend laugh at it.

*lol* Enjoy!

PS: Yeap that's my pony!!! Everyone meet Peachy Pie!!

3 comments:

sythen said...

haaaa haaaa i like that website. now i like japanese pussy too. lol! im going to pass it on!

-m- said...

oooh!

carlo's into japanese pussy as well!

sythen said...

japanese pussy r0x0rzz

 

Just another blog ..