I'll be having three hours of lectures tomoro. From 11-2. Duduk until bontot oso sakit. I was looking at the mirror just now and i find that my hair is a lil too short. I got my hair cut yesterday. Same hair style but shorter. And I think the hair-cutter-guy cut it a lil too short. Or isit just my imagination? I dono! It looked a lil weird when I styled it for class just now. Dono! I guess I'm just too self-conscious. But I can't help it! I was born VAIN
I lurve the color of my hair now! It's SO nice! Nice onot? Nice onot?*grins* But the disappointing part is that I can see about 1.5cm of black hair growing from the roots *pouts* But kenot really see.. so NVM! I stil lurve the color of my hair! hehehe! It's getting late now, so I better be going! Slumberland here I come!*zzzzzzzz*
0 comments:
Post a Comment