Sunday, October 16, 2005

geek chick

I spent the whole afternoon at the national library today. Was looking for information on computer-aided surgery. Bukan main hard to find sommore! But I managed to dig out some crap for my seminar. So happy!

I think I'm gonna turn into a geek chick this semester. Nerd to the max. No play time. Can die! Can I handle four months of serious studying? FYP, assignments, mid term tests, tutorials, finals? *crosses fingers* I hope so.

Have to do my tutorial later. Multimedia dono wat. Forgot the name of the subject. It's basically Flash la. And btw, for this subject, we have two lecturers lecturing us at once. So yea, two lecturers standing in front, and they lecture together. The lady lecturer is not bad, but the guy lecturer is CUTE! Haha! Young, not bad looking and funny! :)

Anywayz, back to finishing my dinner. Was eating half-way when I decided to blog. Hehe!

*makannnnnnn*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Midori a geek chick? That is just scandalous.

-m- said...

Hey! I can be a geek chick if I want to ok? hahaha!

Yea rite!

anthraxxxx said...

Yea like when u say u can be rajin as well and I swear I almost died from laughter.

 

Just another blog ..