SDG: Excuse me, do you have kids?
Me: *shocked* I'm sorry?!?
SDG: Do you have kids m'am?
He actually had the guts to call me "Ma'm" !!
Me: *gives him the I'm-gonna-kill-you-if-u-say-that-again look* Unfortunately, no. I'm not married. So no kids.
SDG: *embarrassed* Oh, erm, sorry. *smiles sheepishly*
Me: =}
Apparently he was trying to sell me those Disney storybooks, encyclopedia for kids and stuff alike. Do I look THAT old?! OMG! After that incident I just couldn't let it go. I was like so damn emo. I kept bugging everyone around me asking if I looked really THAT old. *tension*
I checked my dressing and all. And I don't think I dressed up like a married woman. I was wearing a tank top with jeans! Oh wait, unless my figure actually portrays me as a married woman who has actually given birth la? *freaks out* I'm FAT! Am I fat?! *freaks out even more* Then again, not all mothers are fat. I've come across some really HOT mothers. Or isit my face? But I don't even have wrinkles ok? Do I have that MOTHERLY look?! *bangs head on keyboard* Ugh!
You know what? I don't care. I think he was just looking for an excuse to talk to me becoz I'm hot. Yea that's it.
1 comments:
maybe you have the penyayang side every mothers do.
Post a Comment