Kat is back from Aussie. It has been quite a number of years since I last saw her. At least 4 years. So since she's back in Malaysia, I now have someone to lepak with. Last Sunday after church, Kat, Rueben and I went lepak-ing at MP. We had japanese for lunch at this place called.. erm.. don't know what the name of the place is but itz near Sushi King in MP. The food was ok, the environment was nice but kinda pricey for Malacca standards.
After lunch, Rueben left for KL. Kat and I stayed back and browsed around MP. We spent most of our time at the toy section in Parkson. We were ooh-ahh-ing at all the toys reminiscing our years as kids. Barbie dolls, Polly Pockets, masak-masak sets, the fishing thingy, My Little Pony, etc. It was so fun! Did u know that Barbie actually broke up with Ken and she had/has a new Aussie hunk? So the drama I tell you. *lol*After MP Kat and I had some craving for A&W waffles and curly fries. So we left MP to go get some. Unfortunately, when we got there, THERE WAS NO MORE A&W! OMG! Anyone knows wat happened to A&W? The one with the tennis courts and swimming pool? Itz no more there!! Damn emo I tell you. *pouts*
So bla bla bla, we went to pick my sis up from skool. Lepak around there for a bit visiting our classes. The skool hasn't changed much since we left. We went to the restaurant after that. Lepak at the beach, talked nonsense, then sent her home. I went to the restaurant again to have dinner with my sis and mummy.
I had a good day that day.
Yesterday was spent with mummy and her friends. I became their chauffeur for the day. I was expecting a very boring day. Turned out the other way. It was not that bad hanging out with ppl their age. So after everything, I came back a very tired Midori. Poor me.
Today I'm gonna spend my time reading The Da Vinci Code. (At last..) After so long. I had friends asking me to read the book like TWO years back but only now am I gonna start reading the book.
So blah. Itz reading time.
1 comments:
apalar u mimi, the a&w there long time tutup di lar. hehehhe..but there is still one more a&w restaurant which is at Melaka Sentral bus station lo. hehhee...so it is not totally gone yet... I miss MLK...sob sob....sigh...
Post a Comment