Thursday, May 25, 2006

I hate thinking of titles for my posts


  • Grease was so fun! Enjoyed myself very much. After the show, most of the songs were stuck in my head. So they played in my head for a few days. Grease fever I call it. I really like the song Mooning. Their version was so kiut! Glenn and Allen asked Ashwin to learn all of Danny Zuko's dance moves and Ash is now known as Shri Asszuko. (The Shri thing is an inside joke. Shri Ganesh! Stella's gonna whack the hell outta me if she reads this. *gulps*) We went to Jalan Alor to makan-makan after that. Wanted to go salsa-ing but the club was closed so we ended up gallivanting around til it was time to go home.

  • Mag and I slept in the next day. Woke up around lunch time. We chatted and played the piano and watched tv. Later in the evening we went to 1U to watch The Da Vinci Code. It was ok. Not to say very fantastic or what la. It was ok. I've not read the book but I think the book is better. And I only understood like 80% of the story. Mag and Stella claimed that they didn't understand the story at all. Oh well. Now it's time for me to get the book. Headed for Char Chan Teng (just another Kim Gary) for dinner after the show and after that we three girls (vainpots) went to the washroom to freshen up and bermakeup while the guys went grocery shopping. (!!!) After everything we went to Rush. Wei Lee and Amelia joined us as well. Rush was ok. The croud was a bit boring.

  • The next day Mag and I woke up really early (0730 hours) to go to church. So we only had like 3 hours of sleep coz we were chilling and chatting with Marilyn (Mag's sis). After getting ready and all, Mag's dad said they were going for the 10.30 service instead. So blah. We went for breakkie with Daryl and his bro. Dropped Mag at her church after that and off I was to Pudu to take my joyride(pui!) home.

  • And I've not started work yet. Due to certain circumstances, I THINK I'll start by the first week of June. Well at least I still can lepak around la.

  • And oh, my convocation is on the 17th of June. YAY!
  • 0 comments:

     

    Just another blog ..