Friday, May 19, 2006

Itz just vege they say..

Before mum went to the restaurant:

Mum: I've cooked everything but the vege. So later u cook the vege ok? The rest heat it up with the microwave.
Me: Okay.
Mum: U can cook onot? Vege very simple, you should be able to cook la.
Me: Of course la. *big grin*
Mum: On second thought, I'll come home and cook the vege la. Wait you cannot handle.
Me: *feeling a lil insulted* I can cook vege ok? Vege so simple! Just put in and fry la with garlic and oyster sauce.
Mum: *laughing* OK la. I trust you. But I'm not sure if ur sis will eat your vege.
Me: She will ok. So sedap no one can resist my vege.


When it was time to cook the vege:

Me: Girl, how to cook vege ah?
Sis: WHAT?! YOU COOKING AH?!! *eyes opened as huge as ping pong balls*
Me: OK nvm. I know how to cook. Just watch the master.
Sis: *mumbling mumbling* *then shouting from the living room* Don't forget to wash the vege first!
Me: *eyes rolling* I'll wash it with water from the fish tank ok?
Sis: OI!
Me: *laughing*

End product? Yummy vege! SERIOUS! Cooking vege is so simple. It's like cooking cup noodles ok? *grins* And yes my sister ate the vege I cooked. Though she did perli me a lil. And no, no one went to the toilet after that. When mum came back she was like, "Ha! The vege looks alright." *tension*

Note: I asked my sis just to confirm. Not that I don't know how to cook vege. I do! Just wanna confirm only. *grins*

- - - - - -

I collected my IC today. Yes I know, a lil late but what to do? Procrastination is a part of me. The pic in my IC looks weird. So obvious I wasn't ready. My mouth was like half opened. So spastic man I tell you. In fact, when I went to make my IC, I didn't know she already took my picture. I was just sitting there waiting for the cue when she just said, "OK dah siap." I was like "Waddahell???". Oh well. It's something I have to live with. Ugly IC pic. *pouts*

Will be going up to KL tomoro. YAY! I bet Grease is gonna be fantastic! Will be watching The Da Vincci Code on Saturday and later that night.. Well I'm not so sure where we're going later that night. Haven't decided yet. But I'm sure it's gonna be a fun night out. Will be coming back to Malacca on Sunday.

Starting work on Tuesday. Boo.

BOO.

My first real job! How cool is that? Ha! I guess the only thing to look forward to is payday. But who knows? I might enjoy my job. I'll just have to make the best of it. I know there's gonna be an equal spread of indoors and outdoors for me. (Water sports events and stuff alike) Just hope I won't get too tan. I like being fair. *grins*

Aaaaanyway.. time to snooooze!

0 comments:

 

Just another blog ..