The weather here in Malacca is absolutely unbearable. SO HOT! So kenot tahan.
I've been quite busy lately. Freelance thingy. Designing name cards and bla bla bla. And I sorta got a job offer. I might take up that job offer just as a stepping stone. The job is kinda fun la. Get to go out and meet ppl and all. I actually sorta had a 'trial-version' of the job or something like that, geddit? Anywayz it was to 'give me an insight on what I will be dealing with if I joined them'. Went to one of the events. Met some ppl, made some friends. It was nice. Oh well, I'll see how it goes.
Will be going up to KL to watch Grease with a couple of friends. Anyone else interested in going? Buzz me yea?
Mothers' Day and mummy's birthday is coming up. Haven't got a clue on what to get her. Headache. Any suggestions anyone? The problem with my mum is that if we BOUGHT her anything she'll be all 'Aiyo.. why waste money like that?'. Unless that something we gave her is hand-made la. Oh wait. I already have the answer. I'll juz make her something la. Ha! (OK I'm weird. Sue me. Blahkz.)
I wanna go drink my juice.
Wednesday, May 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment