Saturday, July 22, 2006

Just a spoonful

I can't sleep.

I've been golek-ing in bed for quite some time and I still can't sleep.

So I came down.

Nothing's on TV that's managed to humour me.

No one's online for me to caci. (Except Glenn la, but he's a bit in a ganas mode now so can't caci much)

: : m i d o r i _ says: sampat
: : m i d o r i _ says: sendiri laf
yuensern says: cannot ar
yuensern says: u dun let la now

See? Ganas right? I'm afraid if I go on, he might just drive over and really put me to 'sleep'. Ha!

He had a few suggestions.

yuensern says: go take flu medicine
yuensern says: guarantee tido
yuensern says: try counting sheeps?
yuensern says: or goats
yuensern says: or lalats

I'll probably try counting lalats (and try not to think of Stella while I'm at that) and then proceed to sheep, and then goats. *bheeeeek* If all those don't work. I reckon just a spoonful of flu medicine will do the trick. Ha!

I need to sleeeeeeeep!

0 comments:

 

Just another blog ..