I have my fringe back! Not that I didn't have my fringe before, itz juz shorter now. And I trimmed my hair, so itz not so messy now. Before this my hair was like everywhere and my fringe was up (or down) reaching my nose. So *snip snip* this is how I look like now. *grins* So unlike me to camwhore kan? *lol* Oh well.Besides me having going thru my 'almost-quarter-life-crisis', nothing really interesting happened. I really am not sure what I wanna/gonna do with my life. I thought I had everything figured out but *blehks* I was wrong. Have been doing a lot of soul-searching lately. I never thought I would go thru this 'almost-quarter-life-crisis' thingy. I believe I have Vince to thank. Neh, just kidding. =p
Well I hope I'll have everything figured out soon.
Ugh! Life.
Life is just one damned thing after another.
0 comments:
Post a Comment