Wednesday, October 18, 2006

HMC

I had a really long day yesterday coz I was up in KL for a job interview. When I got back to Malacca, I was at the restaurant and was drinking a bit with mummy and her friends. With alcohol in my system and an extremely long tiring day in KL, I slept like a baby yest night.

Unfortunately, I was roused from my slumbers by a phone call. Thinking it was morning already, and thinking that the call might be from the company offering me the job, I put on my 'I'm-not-asleep' voice and answered the call.

Me: Hello.
HMC: Hello. Ying..
Me: Ying? Sorry this is not Ying's number.
HMC: Ying.. Wanna make love tonite?
Me: What the.. I'm sorry u ..
HMC: I want to make love..

** HMC = Horny Male Caller **

I hung up the phone right away. Horny freak. I checked the time on my phone. Kanasai it was 03:36:04am. I was awaken from my beautiful sleep by some horny freak. Stoooooopid.. *grrr*

I still have his number. One day must kenakan the fella back. Disturb my sleep for fucks. Kanasai. If anyone of u wanna help me kenakan the fella back, do ask me for the number. *grins*

3 comments:

christina said...

what camera model are u using??

Anonymous said...

You should've published his number so we can disturb him :D

-m- said...

*lol*

Probably I should.

 

Just another blog ..