Monday, October 30, 2006

Collywobbles

Warrrrrk!!!

Have not been updating again. *grins* What's my excuse? I was sick! for a whole week! Well it started on Deepavali night with a sorethroat. Then the fever came, then the flu came, then the cough came. The whole package la. U get my gist. I'm not fully recovered yet, still coughing. But the rest went away two days ago.

So, let's see. Oh! This is important.

I'VE FINALLY GOTTEN A FREAKING JOB!

I got the job two weeks ago and I'll be starting on WEDNESDAY! I've got the collywobbles about MY FIRST EVER REAL REAL JOB!!! Not that the previous job wasn't real, just not as real as this. Ok I'm crapping. Whatever.

Now I gotta start building up my working wardrobe! I've very VERY little working clothes. The previous one didn't require me to dress up. Jeans, shorts, tees & swimsuits were the dresscode. Ha!

So a new phase of my life will begin this November. *smiles*

Gosh, I feel so.. grown up!

1 comments:

J*my said...

relax mimi....everything will go fine... juzz dun be too tensed...hahhaa....well u could build up your wardrobe as u work lor....=)btw, glad to know u are getting better. heheheh....

 

Just another blog ..