Sunday, November 05, 2006

Lazyass moi & randomness

I guess for the time being I won't be updating my blog as often.

Still wanna get used to my 'new' life. Ha! OK lame. I'm just too asslazy to update.

Bite me. *heh*

* * * * *


On a random note, I suddenly felt like blogging about my peeps. *grins*

This is in no particular order whatsoever. Aku tak pilih kasih ok?

I guess I'll start off with Alex a.b.c. If not he bising wait. =)

Alex a.b.c
  • A DJ in Purebar.
  • How we got to know each other is very interesting I would say =)
  • I haven't seen him/chatted with him for quite some time now.
  • The a.b.c means.. Probably I'll not reveal it here. HAHA!
  • And crap I still owe him a namecard design *gulps*

    Stella
  • We call her Lat.
  • She's like so damn semangat and energetic all the time. She has her OWN Redbull in her blood stream.
  • Is now using the word 'bugger' way too much.
  • My dinner/shopping/yamcha/clubbing/lepak kaki back in KL.
  • She's really one of a kind and u can't get anyone like her ANYWHERE (I bet now she sure kembang giler babi coz she damn muka tebal one *grins*)

    Glenn
  • Has the most idiotic face in the whole wide world *hehe*
  • OCBC like me but I beat him at Cantonese, his Canto sucks big time.
  • Football is at the top of his pyramid, even girls come after football. Typical case of makan bola, tido bola, minum berak oso bola *tsk tsk*
  • Everything oso sempoi only.
  • Taught me the "pompompom", "chengchengcheng" and "pomchengpomcheng" shite.

    Vincent
  • This taiko damn crappy one.
  • When I first met him, his reaction was "Fuyoh". Up till this day I'm still not sure if it's a good or bad thing but he insists it's a good thing.
  • One of the very first ppl I know thru IRC.
  • His taste of music is VERY wide.
  • Football is also his religion.

    Jamie
  • My schoolmate and classmate ever since Primary One!
  • She's really a housewife material chick. She cooks, she cleans, she sews, she this and that. U get the picture.
  • We all love it when she has a party at her place coz the food is gooooooood.
  • She's studying in Penang. So the super far. COME BACK AH JAMIE!!!
  • We used to sit together in Sec5 and I sorta always copied her homework. Hehehe.

    OK I'm gonna stop at five peeps first. The rest will come later =)

    Over and out!
  • 3 comments:

    anthraxxxx said...

    Trust me, it's a GOOD thing!

    Damn kelakar you know, when i'm lying people believe me but when I insist i'm telling nothing but the truth, no one believes me.

    Btw, can I borrow this concept of yours so that I can fill something in my dull entry? :P

    Anonymous said...

    OK lor.. I take ur words for it aight?

    *grins*

    *bangge*

    Sure u can pinjam, just remember to pulangkan ok? Hahaha

    Stella said...

    heh! i juz ukur-ed my face. bout 0.05cm only ma. dat makes it like 5mm only ma. where got tebal?

    hey.. u heard of saying dat says u must not push a praise. So i'm accepting whatever you have said. lol.

    and bugger.. is thanx to glennie. he's way too much of influence.

    it's juz a matter of time til u get influenced too. hehe? haha.

     

    Just another blog ..