Thursday, January 04, 2007

Goodbye 2006, hello 2007!

I really think that I should blog more often.

=/

I was blog surfing, and almost every blog I went to had an entry on 2006.

2006 came. 2006 went.

2006 was pretty good for me. The two very major events that happened last year, was that I graduated, and got myself a job. And oh, my drastic change of hairstyle; which the guys call it ah lian hairstyle. -.- I don't look like an ah lian and I ain't no ah lian ok. PLEASE! *pffbbt* I could have gotten my diving license last year, but postponed it to this year. So I'll make that this year's highlight.

And the ever so typical, new year's resolutions.

Honestly, all these years, nv made any. Even if I had, like back during skool days, they were the for heck of it, and I nv followed any of 'em. I guess it's good to actually have resolutions, and then follow 'em. At least u sorta have a 'goal' for that year. Milestones u're supposed to achieve and whatnot. Something like a project plan u know? *lol* Can u see elements of work here?

Probably I should take a minute and make my new year's resolutions.

=)

I was also looking back at my old posts. I really blogged with ease back then. Now I have to sit and think of what to blog. Even this post, tersekat-sekat! OK maybe not as bad, but still!

Nvm.

The past two days at work has been really really slowwwwww. Macam totiz. Sien-ness to the max I tell u. But tgif tomoro! Will be going up to KL on Saturday to lepak with my darlings. Then on Monday and Tuesday, I have training to attend. And on Wednesday I'm on leave! *yay*

Anyways, I'm done here. NYE pics will be up soon!

0 comments:

 

Just another blog ..