Monday, January 15, 2007

Jiwang

I was browsing thru my pics. And guess what?


I.miss.my.straight.hair.

*pouts*

Somehow or rather, looking at the pics with me in curly hair, it's like looking at a totally diff person! I look weird! OK maybe not THAT bad but hurm.. Oh screw it.

Whatever.

I'm go *jiwang over my hair now.

*U ppl und why I use jiwang la. LoL.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss ur straight hair too! hahaha..
nvm lar, ur curly hair not bad also wat! :)

btw, whose style of talking r u imitating? und here und there..sounds like someone..Is it lat? i hope not, coz one of that creature is already more than enough..lol

Anonymous said...

We shall wait til the curls wear off. =)

Becoz of that 'creature', we all und. Good what und. U und I und we all und can adi la. hehehe.

That 'creature' will always be one only. Won't be more than that one, trust me. One of it's kind. *lol*

anthraxxxx said...

I love your straight hair too. Curly is like..... ahem ahem....

Anonymous said...

And what does ahem ahem mean Vince? *wonders*

anthraxxxx said...

nvm about that. imho, your straight hair makes u way sexier :D

Anonymous said...

Have.to.go.straighten.my.hair.already!

Hehehehehe

We just have to wait til the curls wear out.

monkticon said...

oi...update la dori dori!...kakakaka~ nice blog tho!

J*my said...

ur curls nice what...sometimes a change also not bad ma...btw, mimi why everytime open your blog got this advertisement popping out one? u put one arr? or illegal one ler?

Anonymous said...

Monkster!!

=) Will update soon aight?

And Jamie, I didn't put anything ah. Still got popups? Actually it appears on my side too, but it's blocked. Annoying kan?

Dono why it happened. Probably something screwed up in the scripts or something? I dono?

Stella said...

EXCUSE ME, i aint no creature dumb dumb allen. Me normal human k.

see.. midz jugak sayang me. bolo mia allen. dum dum.

kutuk ppl use und und.. at d end u surely and i bet u will use. allen dum dum.

yeah la midz.. got d popups.

and btw.. vincci.. aiyo u memang typical guy la wei.. u know.. those guys who ONLY LIKE GIRLS WITH STRAIGHT HAIR and ONLY GIRLS WITH STRAIGHT HAIR ARE NICE LOOKING. damn lapuk la wei!

Stella said...

but midz.. abit bit oso like ccj la. wakkaka :X
i ikut allen n glenn say mia.

` said...

The word "UND" is 101% originally created and invented by AMELIA!!! Saksi to prove - Nathan Ho!!

and the word "jiwang" used for other occasions other than lovevy dovey emo feelings was also created by AMELIA!!

Copyrighted okayyy....so don't simply plagiarize... *bluekz* =p

Anonymous said...

idiot!

so not ccj ok!

=( *sedih*

Amelia : I und! Well obviously I used the word jiwang in ur context la. Hahaha. Eh not plagiarizing la.. We're just learning what's good to learn. Right ppl?

Tonite Pak Putra ppl!!

anthraxxxx said...

Dear tuanku,

You must know that not every women look good in straight hair and I am only implying mimi look good in her straight hair. No where in my comment I said EVERY WOMEN LOOK GOOD IN STRAIGHT hair ZOMG.

Tuanku jeles ke I tak puji you? :P

-m- said...

U indirectly puji her what. Coz u like girls with straight hair. Hehe

 

Just another blog ..