
We went to the ever so famous weekend market, Chatuchak. From what I remember, our train stopped at Mo Chit. But I found this pic in my camera. Don't remember stopping at a Chatuchak Park station. But thought I'd post this pic up. Coz of the "Chatuchak" on it. Heh. But if u were to go there, please, Mo Chit stop aight? Otherwise I don't know if u'll reach Chatuchak Market or not =)

As usual la, the minute we stepped in the market, gotta pose for the camera. And who better to do it than our very own Cik Lat.

Me smooching the camera. I look like a midget here. White guy so tall!

Chatuchak market is HUGE. And when I say HUGE, I really mean HUGE! Walked till we couldn't feel our legs. So many things, so many ppl! Clothes, house deco, shoes, bags, knick knacks, pets, antiques, etc. Whatever u name, it's there in Chatuchak. Really! I kid u not! Bought quite a few things from there, clothes esp. Coz they were such a bargain!

These salt and pepper shakers are so adorable. Four pairs for 100 Bahts.
How cheap is that?

U can get almost ANYTHING at very good prices there.

Even shemale clowns! *lol*
This bugger was walking around the market looking like this, carrying a radio with Thai oldies blasting. We all went O.o
I have a video of this, will post it up later.

My legs were so tired, I sat by the road side. During that time, managed to do some photography. Even took this pic of this group of ppl buying food. They were staring cock wondering what was I doing.

Food that were on the cart : satay babi! These were good. *yummers*

Balls of all kinds..

*
**
*
And not forgetting..
*
**
*
Coz she's so blur like sotong. Heh. Confirm kena whack one *runs and hide*
1 comments:
Resources like the one you mentioned here will be very useful to me! I will post a link to this page on my blog. I am sure my visitors will find that very useful.
Post a Comment