*
**
*
Midz : Eh quik, take pics!

Midz : OI! Allen, pose a bit la wei! (damn fail la Allen)

Midz : I don't care, I wanna be in the pic toooooo!
Flash too bright la, adjust!

*After medling with the flash*

Allen / Lat / Siewharong : Come come, we do diff diff pose! Sad face first!

Allen / Lat / Siewharong : Stick our tongues out!

Allen / Lat / Siewharong : Okay, now we smile nicely..

*
**
*
Then we took a pic which turned out HORRIBLY! My face was so distorted, it's indescribable. But hilarious nonetheless. Heh. Not gonna post that up. *bluek*
Then Lat decided to mimic that face of mine and lo and behold!
*
**
*

I'm crossing my fingers that Lat will not whack the shit outta me for posting up this pic. Heh. HI LAT!! *sayang* U know I sayang u right?
Then Allen disappeared and we three took a pretty pic *smiles*

Now everyone say 'awwwww' for the last pic. Heh. After editing the pics, I'm wondering why did I put attempt #1, attempt #2, etc. Attempt is so not the word. Whatever.
More pics to come!
3 comments:
Midz, faster post more pictures. Can't wait to see :)
midori! i'm so gona kill u man. lol be prepared when i go back mlk. u'll b hunt down! X(
*gulps*
Don't la like that.. U know I sayang u rightttttt?
Don't hunt me downnnnnnn
*muka sedih*
Post a Comment