Tuesday, September 09, 2008

I spend way too much time in front of the notebook/pc

And so I realized that I didn't blog about my trip to Hong Kong last year. Yes, last year. Why ah?

Let's see, what do I remember from that trip.. Oh yes. After the trip, I was missing HK for the next month. Everyday it's like "I wanna go back to HK". Absolutely loved the weather there coz it was winter. Nice and cold! Shopping was not bad (didn't shop like a nut coz they were all winter clothes), food was yummers, Disneyland was absolutely fun (it brought out the kid in me) and our tour guide was a cutie!


So this is erm.. okay I forgot his name. Our tour guide. :)
Anyways, the first photo I took when I got down from the bus was the pic below. Taken outside the hotel.

I don't really remember what we did or where we went to after checking in. Memory super fail. But I'm just gonna take like a series of pics to post up for the heck of it. And oh! When we were in HK, The Dark Knight was shooting there so we were lucky enough to like drive pass the set. Or whatever you call it. Didn't get to take a good pic but managed to take the car with all the cameras and whatever gadgety stuff attached to it.

We went to the beach. And surprise surprise! I don't remember the name. It was Repulse something? Repulse Bay? Oh heck I should really keep a travel log. *pbbfftt* The beach was soooo nice and clean! How I wish the beach opposite my house was as nice and clean.

D I S N E Y L A N D ! ! !
Super loved the hotel we stayed in. Everything was so Disney-ey! From bedsheets, curtains, mirrors, shower curtains, and every other thing u can think of!


Absolutely love the next pic. Don't know why. Just love it.


And the highlight for that night was the fireworks display. It was so awesomely beautiful! Unfortunately I don't have any pics for that. Below is the last pic I took before my camera died on me. Dang it. Oh well.


Now I can't wait for my trip to Bali with my sayangssssss. October 15 quik comeeeeee!

*reads above*

Ooooh.. I actually blogged! Whoopeee!

And now, back to my boring mundane life. I gotta work. From home.

*pbbfffttt*

1 comments:

Kelvin said...

Woo... lot of fun at HK ya...

Seem like travel many conuntry before..

Good luck pal

cheers

 

Just another blog ..