Sunday, September 14, 2008

kupu-kupu

And so, today I completed my first piece *phew*

Not easy ehhhhh! Even tho I purposely chose a simple design. Big and kiddy design so that I can practice on my waxing skills. There's still room to improve. But at least this week was better was last week. :)


** After waxing **

** After painting, waiting for the paint to completely dry before soaking it in sodium and then going thru the boiling process **


** batiks hung to dry **

I love the next painting, done by Uncle John the sifu. Like damn nice right??

Penat giler now. Yest couldn't sleep until like 5+ thanks to a certain guy named Gary. *pbbffft*

I am going to KO now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha !!! next round yam cha we'll try 1 more time :D

Anonymous said...

hrmmmm... i wonder what u guys did.

*ahem*ahem*

 

Just another blog ..