Being such a LAZY BUM, I think the best way for me to work out is to help mum at the restaurant. With all the walking and running around. *phew* Great workout I shit u not. There was a private function yesterday and I helped mum with the deco and setting up of the place. And as the function was held at the Seaview, so I had to run up and down the Gardenview and Seaview. I would have used the buggie if I hadn't had to carry food. Food + buggie = Gone case! *lol*And I kinda enjoy waitressing. I think. Maybe I only do it like once in a blue blue moon that's why I enjoy it. I guess if I did it like EVERYDAY, won't last la. Perhaps I should go to the restaurant more often if I don't wanna be obese! Ha! =) OK I'm crapping. But can u blame me?
My legs are actually aching now due to the incredible amount of walking yest. Damn canggih wei. Well that shows how much I've been exercising as well. Shhh.. Don't tell anyone. *grins*
Will be going out with Lili, Sonia, Vince and Roy and whoever's going tomoro. *yay*
OK I wanna go bum around now.. laterz!
5 comments:
Where is your restaurant? Maybe I can stalk you once in awhile.
Stalk me?!! Eeeks!! Dowan dowan dowan!!!!
can i peep instead?
Actually I'm more interested in that restaurant :P
Chris: What is that u wanna peep? *grins*
Vince: Come over la one day. IM me and we'll meet there for a drink or two :>
Post a Comment