Thursday, February 09, 2006

Desperate for inspiration

Finally I passed up my FYP documentation. Literally went through hell doing that darn thing. Was up really late the past 4-5 days just doing it. But it's all over now. YAY for me! *grins*

I don't know why but I feel like I've nothing to blog about these days. My life is turning.. BORING! But I enjoy it. Very laidback. OK then it's not considered as boring since I enjoy it. !@#$$!%~& OK I'm confusing myself.

Anywayz, other than just sitting in front of the PC doing my FYP documentation the past few days, I've been going out as well. With mum and granny. Teman them jalan-jalan. U know, my granny is about 82? 83? Somewhere there and she still DRIVES! It's like omg! In my opinion, I think she shouldn't be driving anymore. Not at this age! And the thing is, she not only drives around Malacca town. Every week she and grandpa travels from Malacca - Seremban, Seremban - Malacca! It's like WHOA! Grandpa always makes a fuss about her driving but my granny is one tough nut, stubborn as hell, so she still drives around. I think my grandparents really gempak la! *lol* My granny with her red hair and platform shoes, whoa.. I oso kalah wei! :) But it's good to see them still strong and healthy even though age is really catching up on them.

Was out with Randy yesterday night for beer and light supper. Caught up on what's going on with each other's lives and all. :)

OK now I'm stuck. I don't know what to write! Oh whatever, I'l just stop here la.

*blaaahhhhhkz*

PS: I actually intended to upload like tonnes of pics but stupid blogger something wrong so I lemah adi. Some other time la :)

3 comments:

anthraxxxx said...

Your granny banyak kuat eh? My granny is consider young for her age, she's only 72. She still drives her Honda Accord around. Not some 1980 lousy Accord but a modern one okay? lol

-m- said...

fuyohhhh! ur granny more gempak than mine la! *lol*

anthraxxxx said...

Ur granny pun tak kurang gempak. How many 80 year old can you find beside pedestrains on the road nowadays?

 

Just another blog ..