I have nothing against Valentine's day but somehow or rather I feel that it's juz so .. ok I don't know wat's the right word for it but I hope that you guys reading out there are telepathic so you'll get what I mean =)To me, Valentine's Day should be 365 days, all year round. Everyday should be Valentine's Day. We should celebrate and appreciate our loved ones all year round, not juz on the 14th of Feb. There are 365 days in a year to celebrate your loved ones, why choose that ONE particular day just to do something to prove your love?
Anywayz,
3 comments:
It's overrated. Is that the word? hehe
maybe because we dont want to spend RM300 every single day for roses
Vince: Yea, some sort overrated. But I think overrated is not the best word to describe it. But it's sorta like that la =)
Chris: I'm speechless *pengsan* =p
Post a Comment