Friday night. All alone. Have been doing nothing the whole night. Was watching tv; well more like the tv watching me. Was stoning in front of the tv. Mind blank. Like totally blank. For some reason or another, I feel kinda desolate tonight.
Every now and then, I'll feel this way. Empty inside. Depressed for some reason. Then I start to analyze things. Lots of why's and what if's. Endless questions with no answers. Then I get so super demoralized that I start questioning my existence here.
Was in the office browsing thru friends' blogs when I came to know about Wafi's passing. I was utterly shocked. Unconciously, tears were streaming down my cheeks. I don't know Wafi. Met him only ONCE and have only heard of him thru Glenn, Allen, Gary, etc.
Knowing that my friends have lost one of their dear friends, somehow cut me. I can't imagine losing any of my friends. Life's definitely too short.
I believe this is one of the catalysts to what I'm feeling tonight.
I wish I was better with words. Can't seem to articulate how I'm feeling right now.
Life.
The cycle of life.
Birth. Growth. Reproduction. Death.
Friday, June 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment