Monday, June 25, 2007

Will clowns eat me?

Somehow or rather, this song, Destiny was in my head the whole evening.

Made me all 'mashed potato' inside. Jim Brickman featuring Michelle Wright and some guy.

*melts*

Was pretty down after work, until a certain someone claimed he cheered me up *big grin*

I wonder why do we have feelings and emotions?

Can we not have feelings and emotions? Life would be less of a hassle, don't u think? OK wait, I guess I'll have to rephrase that. Can we just have all that happy, cheerful, *yippee* feelings and emotions, and eliminate all those negative ones. Anger, hatred, sadness, etc. Just let all those endorphins swim around. It'll do people more good than harm. Am I not right?

Blahhhhh!

Shoot, Shag & Marry *shrugs*

I am NOT, I repeat NOT NOT NOT playing that game. And no, u guys can't get me drunk to play that game. No no no no nooooooo..

Craving for M&M's at the mo.

I don't drink enough water.

Will clowns eat me?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonder who that 'someone' is =)

 

Just another blog ..