Friday, June 01, 2007

Soul to squeeze

And so, I'm blogging from the office.

Stuck in the office, no appointments today. And for the past two days. Which is bad. Very bad.

Only three of us in the office. And it's sooooo quiet. I'm like dying of boredom now. Like ugh. Can't they make some noise or something. The only sound that's audible is the sound of the aircond.

....

!$@%!$@&&!#*!

It's Friday and I can't wait till the clock strikes 6!

*tick tock tick tock tick tock*

It's only 2.42pm on my notebook clock.

Should have followed colleague out for a drink. Silly me. Now I'm stuck here rotting. *looks at decaying self in the mirror* eeeeeewwww!

Was playing Rats and Spears on my phone. Silly but addictive. Been browsing online for good pocket pc games but haven't come across anything to my liking. Recommendations anyone?

Bought a gorgeous Guess bag yesterday. Love it love it love it! And it was 40% off! Who can resist such a bargain?

3.09pm

*hippo yawn*

3.12pm

Goodness me! Someone please save me.. *pouts*

0 comments:

 

Just another blog ..