Friday, March 14, 2008

Green Tea Ice Cream

And so, I'm currently on a diet. Trying to shed some kilos.

Have cut down my food intake, and have been going j o g g i n g. That's right. Midori's exercising. *ppbbffftt*

Friday night. Craving for Baskin's Green Tea Ice Cream.

Damn.

12:03AM

*yawn*

This is going to be a pointless entry. I know. Whatever.

How do people blog? I mean, I've read blogs where the writer just blabbers about NOTHING, but the interesting kinda nothing. Damn those bloggers.

Adriel says I look like a dogo.

A dogo, says he.

How does a dogo look like?

Adriel says: erm..
Adriel says: short, big legs, but all their faces are almost the same
Adriel says: sharp jaw
Adriel says: like taking drugs

*reads above*

OMG *in disbelief* DO I REALLY LOOK LIKE THAT?

"their" refers to an ethnic group here in Malaysia.

I scaring the shit out of Ryan becoz I asked him A question.

*rotflmao*

I'm going now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

fuyohh diet.....!
lets see how you'll look the next yam cha session...hahha...

-m- said...

I'll look the same.. but hopefully with a smaller tummy. Hehehe

 

Just another blog ..