Monday, March 17, 2008

to mambo or not to mambo?

It has to rain every other single day. How to jog la like that?

Sigh.

Tummy will forever be big. Gone case.

Annnnnnndddd... look what I found?




Taken at Choo's place.

I realize that I have wayyyyyy too many pics of Lat and Gary on my blog.

O.o

To mambo or not to mambo?

I want to mambooooooo but I have to work on Fridayyyyyyy...

Can someone invent teleportation already so that traveling won't be such a hassle. Blah.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lets go jogigng.... Bkt Cina, 3 times per week for a month. I'll guarantee ur tummy will be like mine. LOL!

btw...that pic of me suck.

-m- said...

Heh.

CAN!!

JOM!

U look damn stoned in the pic. LOL

Anonymous said...

It is very interesting for me to read this article. Thanks for it. I like such themes and everything connected to them. I would like to read a bit more on that blog soon.

Anonymous said...

You know what, try Bluetooth blocker to block all secret transmitters in your room or at work.

 

Just another blog ..